Home Data Specialists work as part of a team gathering home-specific data during the build process to create the world’s first complete digital home record. This data includes but is not limited to item attributes, care products, and warranty information.
What you’ll do
- Enter a variety of home build data using HomeKey’s proprietary technology.
- Audit and resolve errors or questions in data received by communicating with other members of the Operations Team and external clients.
- Create and modify spreadsheets, translate information, and be an internet research super-sleuth.
- Assist in the assignment and fulfillment of HomeKey KeyCodes.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly and accurately.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to not only analyze and recognize errors but also ask effective questions and bring solutions.
- Must be comfortable with switching between different systems and processes at a moment’s notice.
- Must be an out-of-the-box thinker. We are “building the plane as we fly,” and the ability to refine and improve processes is a must.
- Customer services skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Construction/building experience
- Understanding of home maintenance
- Google Workspace, Slack, Monday.com
- Mac with panoramic screen
What’s in it for you?
Working shoulder-to-shoulder with our founding team, you’ll be part of building something from the ground up, envisioning a better future and paving the way for others to follow. You’ll explore new challenges and do work that matters and gets recognized. At HomeKey we view all of our fellow team members as family, providing support, acceptance, and encouragement – while holding each other accountable to perform at our very best levels. You’ll have the opportunity to spread your wings, find your sweet spot, and contribute to something bigger than yourself.
What we are offering
- Fair compensation
- Quality work environment
- Leadership development
- Schedule flexibility
- Snacks and beverage