HomeKey is a startup in the home and real estate tech industry. HomeKey’s patent-pending KeyCode, which is installed in homes, helps homeowners easily manage their home by providing access to specifications, history and warranties all in one place. HomeKey puts home maintenance on auto-pilot, tracks improvement projects and eliminates the need for paper receipts by creating persistent home intelligence.
HomeKey’s founders are searching for the right person to act as our Graphic Design Specialist. This person would complete a variety of print & digital design and office tasks – some one that’s willing to wear a few hats in order to be a part of HomeKey’s successful expansion with current partnerships.
Things you’ll do
- Research current design trends across all platforms – social media, responsive websites and print.
- Be involved with creative brainstorming sessions for marketing campaigns and graphic design
- Work with marketing to design digital graphics for HomeKey’s social media channels, website, blog, and email campaigns.
- Work with the data on-boarding team to prepare digital images to appear within the HomeKey mobile app for one or many homes and/or models
- Work with the product team to produce in-app, digital content ranging from showcase cards to icons
- Work with the marketing team on print marketing collateral
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design principles such as typography, layout and color
- Experience designing graphics for social media and website, as well as print.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast pace and deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently and clearly communicate information verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Specifically with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Premiere and Aftereffects are a plus.
- Experience with Google apps, Mac OS, and project management tools such as Monday.com
- Junior or Senior student majoring in graphic design, digital design or UI design.
- Strong design portfolio
- 1+ years of professional experience (Preferred)
- Please provide url’s to design portfolio and any published work.
What’s in it for you?
Both co-founders are serial entrepreneurs who have had our share of both successful acquisitions and failures over a period of 20+ years. We no longer have a chip on our shoulders. We’ve rolled up our sleeves and are in the trenches daily with our team. We look at our fellow team members as family and treat them accordingly – yet holding each other accountable to perform at our very best levels.
What we are offering:
- Competitive pay
- Team-building to ensure we are one
- Professional but fun work environment
- Valuable, firsthand experience working for a tech start-up company
- Cool HomeKey swag (t-shirt/cap), snacks, and drinks