HomeKey is an early-stage company in the Prop-tech industry. HomeKey simplifies home ownership by leveraging every detail of a home to create a unique experience for each homeowner, making home management easier for everyone who touches the home.
We’re growing quickly! Our top-notch, Reat Native/Full Stack Developer will possess the strong React, React Native and Node.js skills required to maintain our current mobile app, grow our product suite and be instrumental in executing our Product Roadmap.
You have a passion for software development. It’s not just your career, it’s also your hobby! You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current. You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop new React Native components to meet product feature requirements
- Maintain existing React-based systems
- Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Analyze application feature requests via user stories, dev-ready UI designs, and prototypes
- Analyze and handle technical integration of various third-party APIs
- Work with the VP of Engineering to estimate, plan and prioritize development sprints
- Review colleagues’ code with an eye toward performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Lead and mentor a team of junior developers and students as HomeKey grows.
- Manage bug fixes and ongoing maintenance of applications
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- An understanding of React and hands-on experience with Git and collaborative workflows (git-flow and other branching models, pull request-based code reviews)
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, and Gradle
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native application
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Containers and additional AWS products and services
- Frameworks: React Native, React, Next.js, NestJS
- Databases: PostgreSQL and Redis
- Cloud Servers and Services: Amazon Web Services
- Tools: Git, GitHub, Monday.com, Google Workspace
- OS: Mac, iOS, Android
What’s In It For You
At HomeKey we view our fellow team members as family, providing support, acceptance, and encouragement – while holding each other accountable to perform at our very best levels. You’ll have the opportunity to spread your wings, find your sweet spot, and contribute to something bigger than yourself.
We Are Offering
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Quality work environment
- Healthcare insurance plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Snacks and beverage